Here is the latest wonder created by Head of Custodial Services and master builder Tiberiu Fekete on display at the Old Bridge Public Library. Would you like to build a castle too? Now you can! Castle Building Contest: Prove your knowledge of medieval architecture by building a model of a castle using materials you choose!
Just a few simple rules to follow:
· Castles must be made of non perishable materials.
· Entries must be no larger than 2 feet by 2 feet.
· A Grand Prize will be awarded, and then ribbons for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
· All entries will be displayed in the Central Library.
· Deadline for submissions is August 6th.
Send comments to: OBPL