In order to tackle the inequities in our healthcare system, the Old Bridge Public Library is proud to provide iPads through our partnership with NJ HealthConnect@yourlibrary!
These iPads allow you to:
- Obtain access to telehealth apps, which can connect you to a doctor 24/7
- Read health information in your language
- Monitor COVID updates
- Access crisis hotlines
- Obtain mental health support
- Access teen help
- Utilize meeting apps, such as Zoom and Google Meet
In order to prevent any personally identifying information from being stored,:
- sign in ability is disabled
- password saving is disabled
- a manual reboot can be done by each user
Upon return, library staff will wipe out the iPad between users. The iPads are sanitized upon return.
The iPads are CIPA-complaint and the telehealth apps are HIPAA-compliant.
To reserve an iPad, or to find out more, please call the Reference department, (732) 721-5600 X5033.