It’s Adult Summer Reading Time!
Why should the kids have all the fun! The Adult Summer Reading Club is now in full swing — and this year you can participate right from the comfort of your own home. Log your activities online and be eligible to win prizes!
- All adult Old Bridge Library cardholders in good standing are eligible to join.
- Create a FREE account at http://obpl.readsquared.com/ to log reading and other activities, and to track your points.
- Earn points by the number of books you read or activities in which you participate.
- Every 5 books/activities gets you an entry into the drawing towards one of the grand prizes!
- Parents – you can make a family account where each child’s activities are separate but you only need to have one username/login. Click for more info here.
- Audiobooks and eBooks also count towards your total.
- Summer Reading ends on August 21st. All winners will be notified to pick up their prizes.
Printable Program Information
Please check the events calendar for programs.
Monthly Program Brochures:
Monthly Book Discussions:
“Now Showing” (films, documentaries & streaming concerts):
Idea Farm Class Schedule:
Laurence Harbor: Temporarily Closed
SCORE Mentoring Appointments (registration required)
Tech Buddies (are not available at this time)
For more information about upcoming events, please visit the Adult Services Department, or call us at 732-721-5600, ext. 5033.
Bridge Club: Mondays & Fridays @ 1:00pm
Mahjong Club: Wednesdays @ 10:00am
The Library hosts several game & hobby clubs each week. These clubs are open to everyone, regardless of skill level. New members are always welcome.
These clubs will not be meeting at this time. Please check back for updates:
Canasta Club: Tuesdays @ 10:00am
Chess Club: Wednesdays @ 6:30pm (Teens & Adults)
Craft Club: Mondays @ 6:30pm and Thursdays @ 1:00pm
Scrabble Club: Thursdays @ 1:00pm